What are Ritual Vitamins for Women: Is It A Scam?
The Ritual Multivitamin claims to be an essential multivitamin for women that was expertly developed to be the only multivitamin that a woman will need but…
Is it a scam? In short, we don’t think it’s a scam, but we DO think that it IS NOT worth the money.
9 Ingredients in Ritual?! Where’s the beef?!
Let’s explore this multivitamin a little further. Like most other multivitamin there are some positives to taking Ritual and here they are:
- Gluten and allergen free
- No synthetic fillers
- Manufactured in the USA
Of course, with a multivitamin that claims to be this good, it makes you wonder what the negatives are regarding this multivitamin: Here are some that will make you question this purchase if you even bother to purchase it at all:
- It only contains nine vitamins and minerals but we all know that our bodies need more than that so there is no way that it will provide all of the essential vitamins that you need.
- It claims to be joy promoting but really, who wants to take a happy pill to feel good about their body. You should instead opt for a multivitamin that actually gives your body energy instead of tricking your mind.
- When a product claims to be age defying it tends to attract a lot of buyers, which is exactly the aim of this product. Until this has actually been proven, there is no reason to believe this.
- This product is quite costly and if you are not getting value for your money then it makes no sense to invest.
The Bottom Line
Overall I would not recommend this product. It is great that it is gluten free and non-GMO but there are others that offer this, except they provide the full range of vitamins and minerals that your body will need to perform at its optimal level with a better price tag.
MyKind Organics Womens Multivitamin is a specially formulated multivitamin just for women and the best part is that it is made from nutritious and whole organic foods so you can be sure that what you are taking is best for your health. It contains vegan multivitamin that has 16 vitamins and minerals at 100% Daily Value (DV) or higher. There are some definite pros for this product as it is backed by Science and persons who have taken this multivitamin can attest to its benefits. This is one of those multivitamins for women that actually does what it says it will do. Here is why it is a better choice.
- Mykind’s vegan women’s multivitamin includes vegan D3, Organic Black Cohosh, Tomato and Turmeric for hormone and breast support, and iodine and selenium for thyroid support
- Keeps your energy and metabolism up with 1000% Daily Value of Vitamin B12
- It is certified and approved vegan, gluten free, non-GMO verified whole food multivitamin with no synthetic binders or fillers
- It is cost effective
- It is an essential multivitamin that actually does what it says it will do
- You only need two per day
- Great for women over 40 as it provides all of the added support and nutrients that your body will need
The MyKind Organics Womens Multivitamin is definitely the right choice, especially if you value your health and your dollar.